Sunday, January 07, 2007

So, he's not yet 20 lbs, but he's 2 1/2 oz shy of it.  19 lbs 13.5 oz which I think is pretty close.  He can eat easily 4 oz at a time.

So, before I forget this story...  We we eating out the night before last w/some friend of ours at a pretty nice restaurant.  Edwin was at the end of the table in his highchair and the waitress comes by.  She has on a fitted button-down white shirt, black slacks, and a small apron with very long ties down the back.  She stands next to Edwin, and Edwin proceeds to grope her!  Startled, she steped away.  The second time she came to the table, it happened again.  This time I realized he was going for the straps, and I explained this to her.  On future visits to our table, she made sure to stand with her back out of Edwin's view.

I have to mention here that he also raises a single eyebrow.  Robyn says this is all due to premature exposure to Michael's advisor.


No comments: